(Provisional: October 2011)
- To work towards securing a sound and sustainable future for the Yalding Organic Gardens (the Gardens)
- To promote and encourage the involvement of the local community (and those from further away) of all ages in the enhancement, management and maintenance of the Gardens
- To promote the Gardens as a centre for the demonstration and education of the public in organic gardening, farming and growing
- To promote the Gardens as a centre for the demonstration of ecological and ‘green’ technology and living
- To assist in conserving, enhancing, and promoting the Gardens for the benefit of people, wildlife and the environment
- To raise funds, apply for grants and invite/receive contributions to further the objectives of FOYOG
- To work with, and facilitate communications among, local authorities, organisations, voluntary groups, and the public to further the above objectives.